A unique ‘Organized Rhythm’ concert in the Palace of Arts Budapest.
Clive Driskill-Smith (1978) is an English organist. He studied at Eton College and Winchester College before becoming Sub-Organist at Christ Church in Oxford. He has contributed to concerts and recordings by the Christ Church Cathedral Choir, and has joined them on tours. Organized Rhythm is the name of the permanent duo comprised of Clive Driskill-Smith and American percussionist Joseph Gramley, born in 1970. In addition to his participation in Organized Rhythm, Gramley is active as a soloist, teacher and composer, and is a member of the Silk Road Ensemble.
Concert Venue: Palace of Arts Budapest
Concert Date: May 7, 2019
Concert Begins at: 19:30
Booking: book your tickets for this Budapest concert on the following page
Concert Program in Palace of Arts Budapest
- Copland, Aaron: Fanfare for the Common Man
- Copland, Aaron: Hoe-Down from Rodeo
- Cochereau, Pierre: Boléro sur un thème de Charles Racquet
- Saint-Saëns, Camille: Le carnaval des animeaux – Introduction; Marche royale du lion; Aquarium; Fossiles
- Holst, Gustav: The Planets, op. 32 – Mars, Venus, Jupiter